Snippets from Science

Monday, December 12, 2005

Maintain, Don't Gain

This, friends, is my holiday mantra. You see, I have an incredible sweet tooth. I always say yes to dessert. In fact, most times I'll skimp on an actual meal just so I can have dessert. So, the holidays are particularly challenging for me, as sweets are around every corner (literally, at work, cookies are in the hallway corners).

Tonight I have overcome a temptation. My sister, Little Miss Size 6 who can eat whatever she wants, never work out, and NEVER gain weight, bought my favorite Little Debbie snack- Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. GAHHHHH. PBCBs are THE BEST Little Debbie Treat. They have always been my favorite, but I don't think I've actually purchased a box of Little Debbie anything in years. Reason being, my weakness is triggered, comfort food in place, and I eat the whole damn box. Within just a few days. Needless to say, I'd like to keep wearing my jeans, so I can't have Little Debbie.

At any rate, the Peanut Butter Crunch Bars are sitting on the kitchen counter, taunting me. I can hear them calling my name, but I say NO! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! No, Little Debbie, I will not succomb to your calories. I'm saving myself for Mr.Office Christmas party this Friday.

4 Comments:

  • little debbie is a swamp witch.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 7:56 PM  

  • i hear mister office christmas party gives great head

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:45 AM  

  • excuse me but i'm a size zero. and i went to the express and they had a 0! i couldn't believe it. no one ever has a 0 to fit me!!!

    By Blogger Ratface, at 8:18 AM  

  • Make that skinny twig keep her Debbie's in her room! That's what I would do.
    If I rub the 1 out of my tags, I am a size 0 too!

    By Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home