Snippets from Science

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ho Ho Ho

Well kids, mama's not feeling to great today. I feel like I might be coming down with something, but I sure hope not. Maybe it's still post-going out late in NYC and drinking my face off- syndrome.
Anyway, when you feel shitty, you hardly feel like going to work. Everything becomes annoying, especially people. In an attempt to feel better, I just made some tea for myself. As I was in the kitchen grabbing a mug, I saw an evelope, addressed to "Santa Claus- North Pole, USA", complete with a stamp. AWWWWW. That actually made me smile. Now, I'm seriously hoping that this letter belongs to a child of a co-worker, and that it wasn't addressed by a 40 something in my office. That would be a whoooooole other can of worms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home