Snippets from Science

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A List

First of all, let me apologize for stupidly writing "no-it-all" in yesterday's post, when clearly it is "know-it-all". Maybe you didn't notice, maybe you did. At any rate, I was having an unclear day, so I've changed it and no longer appear to be an idiot. That is NOT up for discussion.

So here is a list of things I was thinking about during today's commute:

*Why does a cappuccino cost so much more than a drip coffee? Is it the steamed milk? If milk and cream are "free" so to speak, why are they charging twice the amount to steam it and put it in the coffee? It's ridiculous.

*John Mayer's album is really good. I'm seeing him play tonight at Webster Hall. Yay!

*Why do people eat on the subway? That's just about as unsanitary as eating off of the toilet. Gross.

*What should I wear tonight? I hate that I'm short enough that "regular" length pants are too long, but "Short" are usually a bit too short. I'm 5'3"- that's not unusual. There should be better pants options. I hate always rolling up my jeans and then tramping all over them so they are dirty and/or torn.

*Nip/Tuck is my new show. I also like Prison Break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home