Snippets from Science

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Five Month Mark

I can't believe it's been 5 months since I relocated. Time really is flying by- it's going to be Thanksgiving before we know it. And I can't effing wait.
This weekend, I shopped with my sister-in-law, lost my cell phone/had to pay full price for a new one, sang at Trinity Wall St. (St. Paul's), worked out, slept, ate, chilled in the most central of parks, and marvelled at the fact that we're 5 days into September. I have something going on every weekend from now through the end of the month, and I'm sure that October will be filling up just as quickly. On the agenda for next month is a Connecticut Fall Fun Day- complete with apple picking, pumpkins, antiques, and chunky sweaters. Also, my sister is coming to visit in October and I must start preparing for winning another Halloween Costume Contest. Damn, I need an assistant.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home