Snippets from Science

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good thing I'm not famous

Seriously- I couldn't handle being a celeb. All that criticism from idiot know-it-alls? NO thanks. I typed in my own name on YouTube, curious to see who has checked out the Morrissey Karaoke video from months ago, and surprisingly it has been viewed 3,808 times. Seriously. Apparently people have nothing better to do than search for horrible karaoke videos. But, the great thing is the commentary. Allow me to share with you some of the gems from my new fans:

I'm in love with anyone that loves Morrissey! (2 pts for you!)

Great voice but no offense what type of lame karaoke is this. Clearly the CD is playing and she has to read the lyrics off paper? Horrid. (yeah- I have to agree with this. It was a pretty ghetto setup).

Sorry Morrissey :( (Fuck you!)

Sorry, but this girl would have been better off singing for Barney...or Mr Bean (Aaaaaand fuck you too.)

It's a beautiful song! But the voice..Arghh!!! :-( (Ok, you can seriously rot in hell, asshole.)


See? I'm no good with computer nerd critics. How would I ever deal with US Weekly?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home