Snippets from Science

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Big Buck Britches

Last Saturday night, while guzzling beers at 7B, we discovered a pair of women's underwear behind an arcade game machine. Now, who knows how/why they got there- let alone if they were clean or dirty. Ew. I'm sure if you head over to Robert's blog, you'll see the "panty pic". (Yep, I said it. And I hate the word too!)

Anyway, I was doing some laundry last night, and as I was leaving, one of the "Laundry attendants" tapped me on the shoulder and said "uh, excuse me miss- you dropped these." A pair of black undies. Not just black, but black lace. Ya. I laughed nervously and said thanks, but before I could leave, yet ANOTHER laundry attendant held up a pair of pink undies (also mine), asking the ENTIRE laundromat whose they were. There was no way I could admit to dropping not one, but 2 pairs of underwear. Unlike my personal life, my underwear was just flying around that place. After she asked the third dude (who happened to be cute) if they belonged to him, I high-tailed it outta that joint before my obvious faux pas was public knowledge.

Point of the story? Make sure you wear good underwear.

4 Comments:

  • thank you for not saying panties.

    good thing you was dropping your a-team undapants. imagine if your b-team grannies were on the floor! they'd still be there...

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 1:20 PM  

  • it would be pubic knowledge! haha, get it

    By Blogger Ratface, at 4:42 PM  

  • you have black lace PANTIES?

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:10 AM  

  • Im wearing them right now.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home