Snippets from Science

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A few things

Here's what's on my mind as I go into the 5th hour of updating Outlook Contacts:

1) I absoultely loathe the "adult baby voice". You know what I mean? When adult women sound like 5 year old girls. It's terribly irritating. What's worse is when the adult baby voice crosses over into singing! (Example- Lisa Loeb. Sorry! I think she's cute as a button, but I can't stand her baby voice).

2) Why do we have to work for 8 hours or longer per day? We are working our lives away. Of course, this has always been a problem with Americans- we have no midday break, no respite after lunch. Stinks.

3) There is a Whole Foods in this building, and I have been there every day this week to buy fruit, or a Luna bar, or (today) a parfait. DANGEROUS. I must stop.

4) I think I know where I want to have dinner on my birthday.

5) I think I know where I want to have my birthday party.

6) The bathroom in this building (on my floor, at least) is really nice and clean. I almost think there should be a paper towel lady up in there.

And finally, 7)I can't wait for dinner. Is it time to go yet?

5 Comments:

  • who uses the baby voice? email me their name so i can gossip here at my ofc.

    By Blogger Robert, at 1:10 PM  

  • Didn't Robert go on a rant about how in Italy they don't work long hours and who cares if they don't have money because all they do is eat and hang out and that's better than work and money anyway? Or maybe that was the guy tattooing me.

    By Blogger Ratface, at 3:08 PM  

  • This will be the first birthday since we have met that we have not been together. I hate divorce!

    By Blogger missnakia, at 7:17 AM  

  • tell robert I was left a bit disapponted with our 3-some from last night. Not exactly what I had in mind.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 AM  

  • does hilly-willy need a nappy-wappy?

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home