Snippets from Science

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Hello, New York

OK. This is gonna have to be a quickie. I'm actually sitting in City Cafe, in beloved Baltimore, waiting for my mom and sis to meet me. Long story short- had a gig in Naptown, mom is meeting me here to get the car, and since we don't have the 'net yet in Queens, here I am.
The move went well. We had a ton of help, and are very grateful for that. Ryan Stadler was a trooper all afternoon. I'm sure when Robert posts, his description will be full of way more details, but I don't have time for that now. So here's the quick-n-dirty:
Apt- gorgeous and awesome
'Hood- Awesome..good food, good people, 2 blocks to the train
Stuff IN the apt- overflowing/whelming. I think the trash can is calling us.
Jobs- nope. don't got one yet.
State of self- exhausted, but pleased.

In the words of Annie, "I think I'm gonna like it here!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home