Snippets from Science

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Obvious

I think it's pretty clear that I've really got nothing to do at work. My boss just called me into her office and said I can leave whenever I want to. She said, "I'm sure you have a lot to do...and unless you're being really productive here, you may as well just go. Just don't forget to say goodbye."
I appreciate what she's saying, but in all honesty, I've been working like a dog for the past week BECAUSE I knew I wouldn't have the time now. So I told her that might leave a little early today and tomorrow, and just stop in to pick up my check on Thursday. Apparently me trying to hide blogging/IM/Myspace is to no avail anymore.

1 Comments:

  • my office seems to think the opposite: i'm leaving on thursday, which means i have to do a hundred thousand things before i leave.

    By Blogger Robert, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home