Snippets from Science

Friday, March 24, 2006

Pathetic

OK, so everyone just left my house, and I'm alone and sad. Oh, and drunk. In fact, I'm editing this post like a hawk for spelling errors. Anyway, I just called my sister in tears becuase everyone left at the same time, OF COURSE no one is online (it IS Friday, after all), and I'm alone. Again.
I'm sad.

I will be leaving a group of absolutely wonderful people. Alllll of whom I will see again, and frequently. But, I'm still sad.

This morning when Ashley left for work, I felt a little sick; I knew she was leaving to visit friends after work and I wouldn't see her for 3 days. Normally, this would be fine. But knowing that I only have 4 days with her after this weekend was what made me nauseated. Man...when did I turn into such a sap?

Maybe it's the beer, but I'm really gonna miss these people and this place.

4 Comments:

  • not pathetic. changes in your life are never easy, even when they're exciting... cherish what you've had, add to what you're getting.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 12:33 PM  

  • charm city will do that to ya. ps, the hotties on the beach in rio say hi.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:03 PM  

  • i knew it! that's why i was begging you to come out with us.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:55 AM  

  • I thought you were going out with the gays! We would have invited you to come out with us!
    Don't worry, we will see you again soon...

    By Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress, at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home