Snippets from Science

Friday, March 24, 2006

Your Elbow is in my Back

Ashley sold her bed a few days ago, so we've been bunking together. Aww..ain't that sweet? Sisters sharing things. Well, the only problem is, neither of us are really used to someone else being in the bed. (OK, me more than her cause she's a slut, but I wasn't gonna come right now and say it. But now I've said it. Slut slut slut. She gets more ass than me.)
ANYWAAAYYYY..neither of us have boyfriends, so we aren't used to another body in the bed on a regular basis, mkuh? This has made for some interesting nights. 2 nights ago, Ash said that I was in the fetal position, but taking over 75% of the bed, and she didn't know how to move me. Then I told her she was snoring, so I had to hit her so she'd roll over. Last night, we switched sides of the bed, and that seemed to help a little, but I still tossed and turned the majority of the night. (Mind you, this was after we spent a good 15 minutes making fart noises and cracking ourselves up).
And so there is only a week left. Hardly seems possible- time has really flown. I wonder who'll make fart noises with me in bed in New York? (ROBERT).

1 Comments:

  • a) she gets more ass than YOU? no, she gets more ass than a toilet seat.

    b) phong told me last night that recently he's been waking up to find me trying to get my hand underneath his pillow while i'm asleep. i have no idea why. but apparently he wakes up to me like pawing at his face accidentally. ha.

    c) any fart noises i make a real.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home