Snippets from Science

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Shave that Shit

I don't like facial hair- never have, never will. Although I have to admit, scruff DOES look good on some guys, but a full beard? Not my cup of tea. That's not to say I would completely discount a possible suitor if he was sportin' some hair on his chinny chin chin, but I like 'em clean-shaven. Smooth.

I've noticed this trend, and I have to say- I'm not happy about it. In fact, Ashley and I are often disgusted by some of the out of control beards we see. And honestly, doesn't your face get hot?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/23/fashion/thursdaystyles/23BEARDS.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

2 Comments:

  • That's so funny that you put that article. A friend of mine's husband (who is a composer at NYU's musical theatre program) was in that article. They had his picture in the paper, but apparently not on-line.

    I really hope we can all hang out when you move up here next week. Good luck with the move and let me know if you need any help.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

  • um people always suggest that i grow a beard because, you know, i COULD. really easily. but EW!

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home