Snippets from Science

Thursday, March 23, 2006

From Ye Old Co-Worker

If I remember correctly, Robert strongarmed me into blogging about a year ago (and by strongarm, I mean set up the account for me and basically told me what to type), for the purpose of sharing jokes I received from my co-workers. Little did I know this would become my platform for airing grievances, sharing good and bad news, and just keeping in touch with friends across the globe. Three cheers for blogging!
Anyway, I'm Old School today- here's a particularly tasteless joke from Marige, my favorite Dundalk gal.

My Private Part Died Today

An old man, Mr. MacKenzie, was living the last of his life in a nursing
home. One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Tracy
asked if there was anything wrong. "Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr.
MacKenzie, "My Private Part died today, and am very sad." Knowing her
patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy,she replied, "Oh,
I'm so sorry, Mr. MacKenzie, please accept my condolences.

The following day, Mr MacKenzie was walking down the hall with his
Private Part hanging out his pajamas, when he met Nurse Tracy. "Mr.
MacKenzie," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like
that.. Please put your Private Part back inside your pajamas." But,
Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. MacKenzie, " I told you yesterday that my
Private Part died." "Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging
out of your pajamas?"


"Well, he replied, "Today's the viewing."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home