Snippets from Science

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March Madness

It's that time again, people. College basketball's last horrah for this year. Now, I don't really watch sports, unless it's WVU football or the occasional Steelers game. I do enjoy some WVU basketball, while I'm at the gym, but that's really about it. But somehow, I managed to come in at a pretty close second in my office's March Madness pool last year. I could have won 50 bucks! I didn't actually know a single statistic: I just picked the teams at random. Turns out, that's really the best method (according to seasoned MM betters.) So, this year, I plan to do the same- go with my gut. But my gut might need a little help from actual basketball watchers. Oh, and I always pick WVU, so that's a mainstay. Where I need help is with the biggies- Duke? Texas? 'Bama?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home