Snippets from Science

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'll have a refill, please

This is the coffee maker in the kitchen where I'm working. I can't get over it. How cool is that? All you do is load the little container of coffee- you don't even have to open it!- stick your cup underneath the spout, and boom! 10 seconds later there is coffee. Like I told Robert, it's not as strong as fresh brewed java, and not QUITE as tastey either, but it works. It's free, easy, and fast. 3 things I like in coffee and in men.

3 Comments:

  • i told bobby that i have lots of great food adventures planned for when you guys come. just for you, i have a coffee adventure.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 AM  

  • YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

    By Blogger Hilary, at 12:54 PM  

  • We have one of those in my office

    By Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress, at 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home