Snippets from Science

Friday, April 07, 2006

Big Wig

I'm at work- first day of temping at a rather large real estate firm here in Manhattan. I'm working at the Time Warner Building (large mall, Lincoln Center Jazz, Manderin Oriental Hotel), and kind of hoping I run into Wynton Marsalis. I've been here a week and have yet to see a celeb. What gives?

Anyway, the job is good. I spend the morning working in Excel, entering PR info. After our catered lunch (I guess I'll save my PBJ for after work), I'll copy a million articles before putting them all in binders. And, my supervisor said I could check my email/ "spend a little time on the internet". Nice.

Happy hour this eve with John Tiranno, and then it's probably bed time for me. These long days are not something I'm used to.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home