Snippets from Science

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Let's Gooooooooooooooo Mountaineers!!!!!!!

HOLLAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Sugar Bowl victory is ours! 38-35, bitches. West Virginia proved they belonged in a BCS bowl. Some of my friends don't understand my pride. I don't LOVE LOVE LOVE football. In fact, I don't even know what all of the positions are called. But I do understand the rules well enough to explain them to Robert, and I understand what happens with downs and punts and flags. But most of all, I understand that it's a school pride thing. Country roads, baby. Country roads.

2 Comments:

  • yeah um i still don't get it

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:11 AM  

  • Hail west virginia!

    Really wish we could have seen the game.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home