Snippets from Science

Friday, December 30, 2005

;AKLSJDLKJA;SLJ;'KLJAKLLKASDFHSJDFHKJSH

That's me being SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED that I could just scream. And I did..just 15 minutes ago in the supermarket parking lot. These past few days have been HELL in terms of going to any store or shop. No one is working this week, except for those in retail, so that means EVERYONE is out shopping. Irritation station central. No one can drive, park, or walk without being annoying to me. Wow. I sound really mean. But it's true. Stupidly, I did not plan a menu for this week, since Ashley will be gone all weekend. So I've had to make several painful trips to the store (and you all know how much I love going grocery shopping), and each time, I've nearly murdered someone in the parking lot.
I feel like I'm going through menopause. Either that or going crazy. Hell, they are almost the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home