Snippets from Science

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Reunion

Last night, I went out for beers with my ex-boyfriend from college, Alex. Alex and I are from the same hometown, but both ended up at WVU. We were trying to remember how we were ever introduced, as Alex spent his first year of college at Towson, and then transferred to West Virginia.
Anyway, we broke up yeeeears ago, but remain friends. And, as of late, remain pretty good friends! Last night felt like us in 1999, but 6 years later. We made fun of people, talked about Pittsburgh (and did the accent, Dan), and laughed at pretty much everything. It was really fun! We also made up stories about ourselves that we would tell those random high school classmates whom we did NOT want to see. I told Alex that he should say he's a painter, living in Spain, and this is his first time back to the States in 4 years. But don't ask him to speak Spanish- he's trying to brush up on his English.
My story was that I live in London, have 4 children (don't I look great?!?!), and am married to Andrew Lloyd Webber. Or Prince William. Yes, Prince William is MUCH hotter than Andrew Lloyd Webber.
I also ran into a whole host of old high school friends...people I actually wanted to see. It was great...we played catch-up, and I learned that not one, but TWO of my high school boyfriends are now married. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home