Snippets from Science

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Owie

First of all, I have been defeated. Yes, Terry won in last night's Ice Cream Eating Contest '05. BUT only by 2 bites! It's true, folks. We managed to down our pints of Ben and Jerry's in 18 minutes. And that wasn't even at a racing pace- that's just how long it would normally take both Terry and I to polish off a pint of the good stuff. Or the bad stuff. Any ice cream, really. Isn't that gross?
In other news, my butt bones are incredible sore today. I did cycling last night for the first time at my gym, and mama's rear end is feeling it today. It's not the kind of sore that comes from doing too many squats. I actually feel pretty good in that rite today. But those seats are SO hard. I'm considering buying some of those biker shorts...the padded ones? Would that look stupid? Nevermind. I just answered my own question.
Annnnnnnnd finally, my boss just forced us to eat pastries from Patesserie Poupon and now I am officially sweeted out for the day. I never thought I would say it, folks, but between the ice cream last night and danish I just scarfed down, that's it. I'm done. Someone make me a salad.

2 Comments:

  • hilary why don't you tell the folks why your butt bones are really sore? because you insisted that i spank you the entire time you were eating ice cream last night.

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:06 AM  

  • Hey - Ice Cream Eating Contest spells out I.C.E. Contest

    pretty neat huh?

    or I.C.E.C.(ream)

    By Blogger George Lam, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home