Snippets from Science

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Well Great

I just woke up with no voice. Nothing, except for a few sqeaks. I sound like a 13 year old boy. This is just great, see, because I have to cantor a service in less than 6 hours. Plus sing a rather large service tomorrow morning. Of course, this is no one's fault but my own. Granted, I only had 1 beer, so alcohol is not the culprit, but I screamed my head off all night at that damn Brewer's Art. So now I'm paying the price. Steam, tea, water, repeat.

In other news, I saw Pride and Prejudice last night. Now, being a big Colin Firth fan, I was hesitant to see this movie, as Mr. Firth makes the perfect Mr. Darcy in my mind. But, I must say, this Matthew Macfayden's Mr. Darcy was pretty damn good. Pompous, arrogant, then desparate and heroic. This is not only one of the greatest books ever, but also one of the greatest stories of all time. During the entire movie, I just kept wondering, where is MY Mr. Darcy? *Sigh*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home