Snippets from Science

Friday, January 06, 2006

Careless Whisper

I hate it when people whisper. It ALWAYS makes me feel like they are talking about me. But of course, they never are. At least I don't think so. Er, wait...are you?...no...oh..me?...oh no...ok! Sorry.
There's a lot of whispering that takes place in my office. Like I said, it's pretty safe to say that it's not about me. But I have to wonder why my co-workers keep their voices down when we're the only people around. What is it that they don't want me to hear? Do they think I'm going to send out a mass email, alerting the entire department as to what someone's husband said last night?
Dammit I hate being out of the loop. What did you just say about me?

2 Comments:

  • when your coworkers are whispering on the phone, just know that they're talking to me, about you.

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:05 AM  

  • yeah, or people who blog whisper - you know, "don't you hate it when people rip out your heart and dance on it well that's what happened to me you know who you are blahblahblah." SAY IT! I NEED NAMES!

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home