Snippets from Science

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Kitchen Sink

I think I could probably live at work. Taking a glance around my desk, I have coffee (GOOD coffee too), tea, cough drops, gum, candy canes, 2 bottles of lotion, chapstick, tampons, pictures of friends, water bottles. Plus, in my boss's office, there is a shower, couch, and there are 2 kitchens on this floor. Srsly, I think I could get away with living here for at least a week. Not that I would want to. On my last day here, I'm going to be one of those people who has to cart home her crap in a box.

3 Comments:

  • i pretty much feel like i'm already living at work.

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:47 AM  

  • forget a box, it sounds like you should bring a u-Haul and head out with your boss's stuff as well.

    By Blogger German, at 10:30 AM  

  • hell, i could live anywhere with 2 bottles of lotion

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home