Snippets from Science

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Abs Ass

Abs class is a killer, but a welcome challenge. Especially after the millions of calories consumed by yours truley over the past month. The best part about abs class is Ron- the teacher. He is HI-larious. Not to mention ripped. He talks through the entire class, while simultaneously doing the work. It's pretty impressive.
Tonight, while conquering the first set, the woman behind me, shall we say, "passed wind" right in the middle of a crunch. I giggled...then I laughed...then I almost lost it. NO one else was laughing...I don't even know if anyone else heard it. But all I could think was "Thank GOD Ashley isn't in this class right now. It would have been a pew-shaking moment if ever there was one!"

3 Comments:

  • I had this aerobics teacher in TX that I just loved. He was kind of fat but he could totally out excercise any of us any day. He would stand in front of me and make snarky comments about my body fat while we were doing something awful, like kicks, or those super high intensity ab things. I would start laughing which makes it impossible to breathe properly. He would just keep doing it until the two of us were laughing so hard that we were way off track of the rest of the class.

    He took a yoga class with me at my urging once and farted loudly enough for me, and the rest of our row, to hear. He sat there are laughed while the instructor glared.

    I love group excercise- it brings out people's wierdest traits.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:36 AM  

  • yeah, um, let's talk about farting during hot yoga. that is the WORST.

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:46 AM  

  • I've never farted during hot yoga.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home