Snippets from Science

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

This one's for Danno

My good friend Danno (who you can read about in an earlier post) was supposed to be coming to D.C. this weekend for work. But, some other guy in the company pulled rank, and now Danno has to stay in New England instead of coming down here to hang out with me...oh and to work. Danno was pretty pissed about the whole thing, and I am disappointed myself, but it's cool. I know we'll meet up some other time this summer and re-live memories from our time at WVU.
I said to Danno on the phone tonight, "do you realize we've known each other for 7 years? that is CRAZY!" It really doesn't seem like it has been that long. But it has been...7 years since I was a freshman in college. We also talked about how much we both loved spending time in Europe, and I am totally jealous that Danno is going to Paris and Amsterdam this fall. Maybe I can convince him to shove me in his suitcase. Hell, I'd ride in a suitcase (with airholes) to go to Paris for a week! That is if the suitcase is actually a seat on the plane, and if the airholes are glasses of wine. Bon Voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home