Snippets from Science

Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Strife is O'er...Allelujah!

After one long day and one long night before that, the move is done! We (myself and my sister) are FINALLY in our new apartment. Praise the Lord! We did it.
I would like to take this time to thank Dan, for carrying heavy things, driving the U-Haul, and almost taking his shirt off. Dan and I moved my ENTIRE apartment (with the exception of a bookcase, dresser drawers, and a metal bathroom shelf moved by Robert and Michael the night before.) It took a long time and 2 trips, but we did it and I'm not even sore today! Miracle. Much beer and fun was had by all after the 6-hour work out of box and furniture carrying. So congratulations and thanks to Dan, today's blog star! Put that on your resume.
Now I only have 9 months before I have to do it all again...

1 Comments:

  • but in nine months it's going to be such an easier move. oh, wait...

    By Blogger Robert, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home