Snippets from Science

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Here Kitty Kitty

Once again, if this is what I have to look forward to as a swinging single in New York, than I am S.O.L.!!

First you should know that I am mature,-- it’s been for a good long time, works for the times, but is void of passion. I am not looking for a fast pounce. It’s hot here on the savannah, and as I get a brief moment in the shade of the acacia, I contemplate a proud female unbridled by the strict regimen of human society. About me: From paws to haunches I’m a little above average height, no taller. My spots are symmetrical and nice, and eyes clear. I’ve got half-grown cubs, and daily licking, nudging, and training for the hunt are priority one. I hunt hard, but play to the point where I’m fairly well toned, as a cheetah should be, and I outrun almost every other cat my age. But I’m not a foolish flaunter, not a savvy player, just a cool cat, and humble; the savannah does this to you, and I love it. I love the earth, and love the wind when I sprint at top speed. I seek a nicely spotted, sleek (chubby and cheetah don’t mix), whimsical female feline for frequent but discreet rendezvous in the shade and sun. The giraffes won’t mind. I know paws and claws aren’t made for keyboards but try me… if you find positive fun in this ad, you’ll find the same in me. Pic ready on disk but let's have some chats first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home