Snippets from Science

Thursday, October 11, 2007

In Rainbows

First of all, if you don't have the new Radiohead, you should get it right now. You can pay whatever you like. It's also pretty great. DO IT.

Second, I've been introduced to Scrabulous, an online Scrabble game (nothing new there), but it's been taking up a good portion of my "downtime" at work. Everytime my opponent makes a move, I receive an email. I kind of suck at Scrabble, but whatever. It's fun.

Finally, I'm so glad it finally feels like Fall. My friend Alison ran the Chicago marathon last weekend, where a man DIED because of the awful weather. Everyone was forced to walk at mile 18, and she said it was absoultely horrendous. Sick people were lining the streets, and something like 350 people were hospitalized. Thanks, global warming. Thanks.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home