Snippets from Science

Monday, October 01, 2007

This city is sick

Really. Just about everyone I know is ill, or has been ill recently. The subway is a hotbed of germs, fueled by jerks who don't cover mouths when sneezing/coughing. I have an annoying headcold that refuses to go away, and now I've developed a nice little cough. Normally, I could really care less- a cold's a cold. However, my audition for the Army is 2 days away, and my high e's are not very pretty. This is not good.

I'm trying to stay as positive as I can- I'm partly convinced that's why the cold isn't worse. Nonetheless, my Flonase/mucinex/Theraflu cocktail isn't speeding along the recovery. The show must go on- so come Wednesday, I'll give it everything I've got while looking fabulous. That's gotta count for SOMEthing.

2 Comments:

  • you'll be AAAAAWESOME! toi toi my hil-ray! get a shitload of sleep!
    andreaaaah

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:45 AM  

  • not just something, it counts for most of it. i mean look at sarah brightman. sara no h? who cares i'm too lazy to look it up.

    you're gonna KILL.

    By Blogger Robert, at 5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home