Snippets from Science

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Overdue

I need to get out of town. Not just for an afternoon, or over night- for several days. I'm suffocating a bit. Everything/most people are annoying me, and I find that where I can normally react tastefully to something, I'm having a lot of trouble. I can't muster up small talk, I can't fake laugh. Maybe that's a good thing- no b.s. Just my initial reaction. Me: raw. Just like Eddie Murphy!

Anyway, I'm going to the Martha Stewart show taping tomorrow, so I won't have to stare at a damn computer screen all day. Saturday, my roommate has invited me to her parent's house in New Jersey, where we will dogsit, relax, and enjoy some time in Small Town, USA. Then, next Tuesday night, I leave for home- sing my long-awaited Army audition, and CHILL OUT for several days. I can't wait. The air is heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home