Snippets from Science

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Wishing you success

First and foremost, I'd like to direct your attention to Boccismo!'s blog- you'll find the link to the right- as it has been recently updated by our Captain. We killed the Readers last night, which totally made up for last week's loss against the Daddios. The Daddios and the Slope Dads remain our favorite teams on the league, so even though we lost in the 2-hour-game end, it was with grace.

In other news, I'm still feeling like crap, but whatever- I'll sing through it. Thank you for your well-wishes and bits of encouragement. I have no idea what will happen, but I intend to do my best. It's funny how life changes prompt nostalgia. Recently, I emailed a friend with whom I have lost contact. We used to be very close; we spoke frequently, visited each other (as we live in different parts of the country), and dished about WVU football. Over the past few years, communication between us came to a standstill. After several failed attempts, I began to realize that I was losing this friend- and now I realize, I've lost him. I can only say that I am disappointed and hurt, and don't fully understand why a 9 year friendship has been put to rest, but I suppose the heart is a lonley hunter.

Moving forward with my life, I wish YOU all the best, G. I hope you're happy.

2 Comments:

  • That's really sweet of you. I will pass your message along to him. Good luck with your singing tomorrow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 PM  

  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?! hey maybe you should read MY post!!!!!

    (that would actually be funny if robert wrote it)

    By Blogger Ratface, at 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home