Snippets from Science

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'd rather be home

Ashley: um i just tried drinking out of my water bottle and dropped it all over me
me: ahahhhahahhaha
Ashley: hahaha
me: i can see that. and you're like shit!
and talking to yourself
Ashley: i live a destructive and chaotic lifestyle...
me: and no one is listening
Ashley: um
that's exactly what happened
hahahh
me: hahahhahahhaa
i knew it.
Ashley: i really don't feel like working tdoay
me: me neither. stewpid.
here is what i wish i was doing instead:
i wish it was october
and we were at home
eating autumn mix
and all the windows are open, so it's nice and cool in the house
and we're watching lifetime movies
eating autumn mix
and mom is making chick casserole or something
and dad comes in and says "wife time!"
that's where i wish i was instead
Ashley: HAHAHAHHA
And then steve comes over
and dads asks him some ridiculous computer question
me: yes!
Ashley: and then we all laugha bout how stupid it is
me: hahah yes

2 Comments:

  • do you think you could say 'eating autumn mix' a little more?

    By Blogger Ratface, at 10:29 AM  

  • AUTUMN MIX EATING AUTUMN MIX AUTUMN MIX MIX MIX MIX EATING EATIN EATING AUTUMN MIX


    THERE, betch.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home