Snippets from Science

Friday, June 01, 2007

Rock

I saw Black Rebel Motorcycle Club last night. They totally rocked. I felt like I wanted to be wearing leather pants and biker boots and hanging over the railing with a beer in hand. But, since I have to work until 10 tonight, and all day and night tomorrow, I didn't have a beer in my hand and decided that hanging over the railing might be dangerous.

It's reunion time at Columbia, and as I helped pack up some boxes last night, I remember that this year marks my 5 year reunion at WVU. Dang. Where does the time go? I was chatting with my old friend Danno yesterday, and he said "you realize we've known each other for 9 years." "Have we? Wow. I guess it has been that long." Eek. Luckily, thanks to the interwebs, I can talk to my closest friends from college pretty much every day. And even though we're 9 years older than when we first met, our friendships haven't aged a bit.

2 Comments:

  • caryn offered me a free ticket to that, but i was like, "i'm tired."

    By Blogger Robert, at 10:20 AM  

  • I could have gone to this show for free but I ended up going to another show for free instead.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home