Snippets from Science

Friday, May 25, 2007

Let the games begin

Last night, I played bocce at Union Hall for a solid 4.5 hours. It sounds kind of ridiculous, but my buddy Ross and I just kept winning...and winning...and winning. We kind of felt bad for some of the bocce virgins who were unaware that we are both league players (me at UH and him at Floyd). But, we enjoyed wiping the court with our opponents for the evening, and it got me super excited to use, for the first time this weekend, my new bocce set!



I'm pretty jazzed about outdoor bocc. I'm even MORE jazzed when outdoor bocc is paired with BBQ and Beer. And Boys.

The four essential B's of summer.

1 Comments:

  • I guess it sucks to think that it was Bocce with boy....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home