Snippets from Science

Thursday, May 17, 2007

'N Stuff

First of all, I got a cortisone shot yesterday in my foot. It's already feeling better; my heel pain has nearly subsided, although now my arches are a bit sore. The doc said I would probably have more pain today, because the injected cortisone crystallizes and can cause a brief period of pain worse than before the shot. I wouldn't say my pain is worse than before, but it's definitely tender. I'm scheduled for another injection in 2 weeks, IF I need it. Here's hoping I don't- I'm way over this shiz.

Secondly, LCD Soundsystem was totally amazing. I've been to a lot of shows since moving up here, and they've successfully slid into the number two slot. (No. 1 is Scissor Sisters. Live at a packed Bowery Ballroom? Standing beside Anderson Cooper? Yeah- that show was rad.) Anyway, LCD was amazing- so good live, and the crowd was 100% into it. We danced the whole time, probably not so good for the 'ol foot, but whatever. Oh, and I saw the curly hair dude from That 70's Show.

Have another video:



And lastly, I'm going home tomorrow for 5 stinkin' days. I can't wait. I haven't had a vacation since Christmas. I haven't seen my family since Christmas, and they only live 4 hours away. I hate it when life happens.

3 Comments:

  • i remember that SS show so well. oh wait, i DIDN"T GET TO GO.

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:44 AM  

  • Haha...Robert was sitting at home while we were dancing.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:44 AM  

  • Wish I saw the SS concert and Anderson Cooper.

    Have a good vacay. I can't wait to see the pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home