Snippets from Science

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Appendix

I forgot to mention a few things. First of all, I bought this yesterday with an amazon gift certificate that my brother gave me for my birthday. I have been wanting to buy a bocce set for sometime, and I figure now is the perfect time. Bocce and BBQ in the park= perfect summertime activity.

Also, on my walk to the subway after bocce, I passed Michael Showalter on the street. I mouthed "heyyyyyy, that's Michael Showalter", and promptly turned around, only to see HIM turn around. I like to think he was checking me out, since I turned around a SECOND time, and he did too. Either that, or he was looking for something he may have dropped on the sidewalk.

3 Comments:

  • omggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeee i fucking love him! go for it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • that was andrea.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • he was probably shocked someone knew who he was.

    By Blogger Ratface, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home