Snippets from Science

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Take it off

In 4 short weeks, I'll be going to Vegas to visit my sister. I'm pretty excited, not because it's Vegas, but because I haven't seen my sis since Christmas and I know that it's going to be ridiculous. There are some perks, of course, to her living in Vegas. We (ok, I) am treating us to a night at the Golden Nugget . We chose the G Nug, which is not on the strip, strictly for pool usage. Check out the video footage of their new swimming complex- aquarium and all! So, we'll be poolside for an entire day, sampling the wet bar, making fun of tan bikini-clad fakes, and acting like fools.
I'm also looking forward to checking out some of Ash's favorite haunts and doing some cheap shopping. Anything outside of New York is considered cheap shopping for me. We're also doin' it up right one night with a sweet steak dinner on the strip followed by some more stripping at Olympic Gardens. Quite possibly the lamest name for a strip club, OG boasts the "home of the Men of Olympus". Apparently, my sister's co-worker dates one of these Men of Olympus and has agreed to hook us up with some free passes for the evening. As a result, my sister informed me that she will be buying me a lap dance, which will go a little something like this:

sis: oh my goddddd
i can't even tell you
well yes i can
me: HAHAHAHAH
sis: i wwas so surprised when i saw it!! i was literally dying!!!!!!!!
me: haaahahahahahahahah
sis: well not literally...hahah
me: right
i got that
sis: well if i can get them to do it this way
they take you on stage....
on a chair, and the man does a themed dance or something to a song. and then the next song starts to take his clothes offand he puts your hands and his chest and everything and your face in his crotch
me: dear god. i'm going to need to be wasted
sis: and then he stood up some of the girls and acted like he was banging them from behind
me: HAHAHAHHAAH
Ashley: ya. ridiculous!!!
me: wow


Classy times ahead.

3 Comments:

  • awesome! the golden nugget is a classic of downtown, old-school LV. i am SO JEALOUS.

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:45 AM  

  • Wow. Now that is klass.

    I expect to see photos and lots of them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:46 PM  

  • definitely way too jealous. i heart vegas

    By Blogger Jessica, at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home