Snippets from Science

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Baby Tour '07




I am back from the land of relaxation, and even though I had 6 days of work-free chillin', I could have used 6 more. It took me 2 days just to unwind and calm down so that I COULD relax, and by that time I only had 3 days left. My advice: leave New York monthly. Even if it's just for one day. For extra relief, leave New York for several days every 2 months. Now if I could just follow my own advice.

Anyway, enjoy some pictures of the babes. I must say, I believe I am aware of my biological workings (I refuse to refer to it as a clock). Of course, having a kid is still years away for me, but I'm warming up to the idea more and more.

Max:




Ryan (best friend's kid):






Kira (cousin's daughter):



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home