Snippets from Science

Monday, June 04, 2007

How about this weather?

It's lovely outside. And by lovely, I mean not 85 degrees and humid. So, even though it's raining cats and dogs, I'll take it.

My employers were nice enough to close the office today, after a very busy and tiring Reunion weekend. I worked Friday night until 1:30 AM or so, Saturday 9 AM-8 PM, and on the seventh day, rested. I guess it's more like the 3rd day, or the 4th day if you count working Thursday night as well. Anyway, the point is Reunion is now over, and as soon as the fiscal year ends, it will be snooze city all summer long. I've decided to work the "summer hours" this year; I think that includes working from 8:30-6:15 Monday-Thursday, but having Fridays off. Not bad.

Here are some new pictures of Maxwell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home