Snippets from Science

Friday, February 23, 2007

Dear The Fray,

If I hear "How to Save a Life" one more time, I just might cut myself. Seriously. Hearing your incredibly lame, terrible pop music once in my life was one time too many- hearing it EVERY DAY from my co-worker's radio has just about pushed me over the edge.

The worst part is, I hear this piece of shit song EVERYWHERE I go. At work, getting coffee, at the store; and it's so awful and catchy that it gets stuck in my head and I'm close to blowing my brains out until I can replace it with something even semi-decent.

Anyway, your band sucks.

Love,
Hilary

2 Comments:

  • omgeeeeeeee - me too. can you believe christopher writes while listening to top 40 drivel? honestly.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 8:01 AM  

  • i think that i've never heard it. ever. then again i am deaf.

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home