Snippets from Science

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wish List

So, as you can probably tell by this post, I'm hard at work. Should I bite the bullet and spend some money on a nice pair of boots? I've decided that I'm asking my parents for snow boots (and a new winter jacket) for Christmas. I just can't make up my mind, so I've decided to include some photos of my favs. Beginning with second runner-up,

I like these in black:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are awesome, either in the brown or olive. But not really dressy...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And my absolute favorite pair. They are classy, can be dressy or causual, but are the most expensive. I love this color, but if my black boots are going to kick the bucket, perhaps I should get them in black? Decisions, decisions.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

  • i'll take them all, thank you.

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 5:56 PM  

  • ride 'em, cowgirl.

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:16 PM  

  • I am not into cowboy boots. I love #2 but not for dressy events, just day to day stuff. And #3 is hot, too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 AM  

  • i love cowboy boots way more than motorcycle-ish boots. but you already knew this.

    By Blogger Ratface, at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home