Snippets from Science

Friday, October 06, 2006

Take 2

I need to make a good recording. I'm tired of trying to get by with in-lesson mini-disc sessions. It just never really sounds good, and I end up passing on most applications that require a recording. But there is the itsy bitsy problem of it costing a ton of money. I don't have a ton of money. I also need to make this recording in the next few weeks because apps are DUE. Namely, the Juilliard Opera Center app which is really the main reason why I need something that sounds good.
So, my friend Soren, who is awesome at hooking me up with dinner reservations, show tickets, and boys (even though those boys may not know of my gigantic crushes), is trying to dig up a decent rate on a recording studio. I've met one of his friends, who has a recording studio in her basement, but alas- no grand piano. She can, however, take sound from a DVD and put it on CD for me. That means that I'll FINALLY be able to use something from Cendrillon. Yay!
So keep your fingers crossed that I can get this done in the next few weeks, and for under 100 bones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home