Snippets from Science

Monday, September 18, 2006

Weekend Round Up

I can't believe it's already Monday. We all say this, but seriously- where does the time go? When you're busy, you want things to slow down. When you're bored, you want to be busy. I now know my schedule through the end of October, and I'm sure in a few week's time, I'll have November booked too. Better tell me now if you're having a Christmas party.
At any rate, I saw my friend James sing at City Opera on Saturday night. You know...a little role in an opera called La Boheme? No biggie. He sounded great and looked great, if you like that 6'4", Italian stallion type of dude. How much longer until he's singing Rodolfo at the Met? I give it two years. After l'opera, we headed down to Balthazar's in Soho, where we did it up right- French brasserie style. I never take cabs, yet managed to take TWO that night. I also prefer dive bars or beer bars, yet sipped on Jameson and diet coke until 2 AM. Ah well...you only live once, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home