Snippets from Science

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm sure no one really cares about this but me...

BUT. I'm irritated because there are 2 excellent rock shows happening here the weekend I'll be visiting my folks. GRRR.
1st show- Bloc Party and Mew, playing a FREE show in Brooklyn at the McCarren Park Pool. Do you KNOW how much I've longed to see Bloc Party live? They are from the UK- they don't come to the US often. Dammit!
2nd show- Midlake- a very cool band from Denton, Texas- playing at the Mercury Lounge- I could most likely get into this show for free as well 'cause I got the hook up. Roar!

OH well. This is New York- I'm sure both bands will be back, and I will have the chance to see each one of them again.

2 Comments:

  • IIIIIIIIII care about it. not because i love those bands (because hello i only know bloc party) but because i understand yr pain!

    By Blogger Robert, at 6:50 AM  

  • Thank you, kitten.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home