Snippets from Science

Monday, July 03, 2006

The 3 month mark

Oh how I wish I wasn't sitting at my work desk today- doing absolutely nothing. Neither of my bosses are here today; in fact, 80% of the office is out on vacation. However, I don't really have any vacay time built up, so I'm here. At least it's cool inside and I'll probably get to leave early. Fingers crossed.
This is going to be an extremely unexciting (is that a word?) post today. I really have no fun stories or new things to report. I spent the weekend with Ryan and Nikki, from World Cuppage to SoHo to sweaty Astoria. I think I might be spending part of tomorrow with Nakia and her crazy family. I can't wait. Just as long as they don't mind me watching the Germany game.
So that's the news from Lake Wobegon. Where the women are strong, the men are good-looking, and the children are average.

2 Comments:

  • you spent the weekend with ryan and nikki and...um...

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:11 AM  

  • Oh and the old ball and chain- Bobby baby.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home