Snippets from Science

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Waldorf- Uber Ghetto

According to Hilary Duff, the place where my grandparents lived is a ghetto. Now, I'll admit- I haven't been to Waldorf, MD in probably 20 years. I'm sure a lot has changed. But I remember my grandparent's house being very nice, in a great neighborhood with a lot of trees and nice homes. The funny thing is, Ms. Duff has never been there, so how does she know it's a ghetto? Maybe they should skip Waldorf and head to East Baltimore.

3 Comments:

  • whatta BITCH

    PS nice new choppers hilary duff.

    By Blogger Robert, at 12:23 PM  

  • we went there for gma's funeral like 5 year ago. it was pretty where we were. i'm sure parts of d.c. are much worse. haha, ghetto-good charlotte just likes to pretend they're thugs.

    By Blogger Ratface, at 2:00 PM  

  • Waldorf is pretty crappy but not really a ghetto. I used to go to the mall there when I was growing up and a few of my friends are still around there. It wouldn't be my first choice of places to go but it's not that bad.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home