Snippets from Science

Friday, June 09, 2006

This Just In...

...Well, 24 hours ago. But I've been working all damn day, so I just now have time to tell you all (waiting anxiously, aren't you???), that I think the mice are gone.
Last night,after some much-needed Guiness, I made my friend Sean come up to the apartment with me just to make sure there weren't 15 mice shitting up a storm in the kitchen. Immediately upon entering the apartment (the kitchen is right in front of the door), I heard something in the trash can. Sean took a look (he actually moved pieces of garbage around), but said he didn't see anything. Apparently he didn't look hard enough, because as soon as he started washing his hands, I saw them- 2 eyes staring at me from underneath the bacon-y tinfoil. Sean took the bag out of the can, we went down to the street where we (illegally) put our trash in someone else's dumpster, but we made sure to leave the bag open so the little fucker would be in garbage paradise.
This morning- no poopies. Fingers crossed that they're all gone.

1 Comments:

  • i'm so glad you took him out to mouse heaven! it sounds so cute

    By Blogger Ratface, at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home