Snippets from Science

Monday, June 26, 2006

Weekend Update

First of all, ENGLAND WON!!!!!!!!! So far, both of my picks- England and Germany- have advanced. Funny how I really know nothing about sports, but generally have good luck at choosing winning teams (NCAA b-ball, college football, etc.)
Anyway, despite the humid grossness of the weekend weather, my parents had a lovely time here in Gotham. We ate at some great restaraunts, walked a million miles, and saw The Drowsey Chaperone. If you are looking for a Broadway show, I HIGHLY recommend this one. It is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The costumes are gorgeous, the acting is great, the comic timing is awesome, and the show itself is just really well written. I would pay to see it again.
So it's back to work when it feels like I just left this place 12 hours ago. I can't believe it's almost July.

3 Comments:

  • I am still betting on Brazil or Germany to win.

    Did you read about the 200 England fans getting arrested in Stuttgart?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

  • ARGENTINA vs. Brazil in the finals with Argentia winning 2-1

    Viva Argentina!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 PM  

  • Heisman Trophy!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home