Snippets from Science

Friday, March 03, 2006

To Trim or to Cut

OK yinz. I'm getting a hair cut/color in a few weeks, and I'm trying to make a decision. I don't like myself with long hair, so I don't want long hair, but I am kind of ready for something new. That's not to say I don't adore my current hair cut, because I do. But I was thinking of growing it just a bit longer, so that it's more like Carrie on Season 4 of SITC. Whaddya think?
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

  • I LOVE this hair

    By Blogger Jessica, at 1:07 PM  

  • yes, yes - it's a great shape. but here's what you REALLY need to be concerned with... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/operasinger.html

    By Blogger chiquita yellow gold, at 7:29 PM  

  • cut (your hair) and run (to new york)!

    By Blogger Robert, at 8:22 PM  

  • Um, is that boy singing the queen of the night an alien or something? that is really freaky. truthfully, i'm jealous.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 AM  

  • get sjp hair. deal wif gross stage and start using my straightener

    By Blogger Ratface, at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home