Snippets from Science

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Is there Life on Mars?

Last night, I had a sex dream involving David Bowie. Yup....Ziggy Stardust himself. In the raw. It was vivid too...I can remember the details as I type this, and let me just say- since I'm not currently getting laid, at least I'm having good dreams about it. Now, don't get me wrong- I am NOT attracted to Mr. Bowie. I love his music, image, and pretty much everything about him- but I don't want his dils. Luckily, according to the dream websites I read (and they HAVE to be correct, right?), rarely the person with whom you are doin it' is the person with whom you actually want to be doin it' in real life. I like that analysis. Whenever I have sex dreams, it's usually with a random person. Unless it's a sex dream about Dan. (Sorry Dan, don't mean to embarrass you...I'll edit this if you want). Those dreams are all true! Just kidding....not really...

So don't tell Iman- she might get mad. You think he brings her tomato juice after sex too? He did with me!

2 Comments:

  • weird,i had a sex dream last night. but it was with someone with whom i've actually had sex. oh wait, who doesn't that include?

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:09 AM  

  • Not David Bowie.

    By Blogger Hilary, at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home